SCORM Developer's Toolkit
Source Code, Samples and Instructions to Create SCORM Courses
Purchase the toolkit today for only $149. You
will be able to download the SCORM Developer's Toolkit right after
you complete your online purchase.
Inside the SCORM Developer's Toolkit
- SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004: The
toolkit lets you create courses using SCORM 1.2 or SCORM 2004. You can develop a course today for LMS that supports SCORM 1.2 and know that the course will work in the future when you use a LMS that supports SCORM 2004.
- Course Samples: The toolkit provides five samples that show you how to create a course using a Frameset, individual HTML pages or Flash. The code in the sample courses is commented so you can see how the toolkit can be used to create courses.
The toolkit comes with 66 pages of documentation that describes SCORM concepts, the sample courses and defines the use of every function.
- Consulting Available: We can customize
the toolkit for your specific needs and we can create custom authoring
toolkits. In most cases, you can have the custom authoring tools
you need in one to two weeks. Call
or email for a free consultation.
- Finding the SCORM runtime adapter
- Initializing and terminating the session
- Determining if this is the first launch of the SCO
- Managing time
- Getting and setting state
- Getting and setting the bookmark
- Reporting the completion status
- Reporting the pass/fail status
- Reporting the score
- Reporting interactions
- Reporting objectives